Conference and Incentive
Custom-designed group tours and activities for conference and incentive groups and partner programmes
Conference and Incentive Groups
We have been working within the Conference & Incentive sector for over 20 years, tailor-making tours for corporates direct and working closely with PCO’s to ensure their clients receive the perfect activity, and whisking them far away from the conference room.
Whether the requirement is for an afternoon in the vines to include a lunch or afternoon tea for 50 conferencing delegates, a light and fun morning to include spa treatments and a perhaps a chocolate-paired wine tasting for a 20 person partner programme, or an impressive full day tour to include all the bells and whistles for those 30 top sellers (scenic helicopter flight, winemaker talk, beer and wine tasting, 3-course wine paired lunch et al), we have the expertise and relationships with the vineyards and local activity operators to deliver.
All of our tours include a full historical commentary on Queenstown and Arrowtown and delegates will delight in the wine knowledge and enthusiasm of their Appellation wine guide.
Our operations team, with their expertise in the logistics of planning and troubleshooting, together with their high attention to detail will communicate clearly and work with you to ensure a seamless and successful outcome.
Simply contact us, let us know of your requirements or request our creative input and it will be our pleasure to reply to you within 24-hours.
C&I Tour Inclusion Options
With all that there is to do, see and taste around our incredible regions, the options are varied and enticing. We can tailor-make creative wine tours to include:
- Vineyard/cellar door visits in Gibbston, Cromwell and Bannockburn wine regions
- Platter lunches, 2/3 course set lunches or gourmet wine-barrel cooked lunches
- Morning/Afternoon teas
- Antipasto or cheese platters
- Chocolate and wine pairings
- Appointments with a winemaker or vineyard owner
- Underground cave tour
- Craft beer or Whiskey tastings
- Walks through Arrowtown or Old Cromwell Town
- Helicopter transfers
- Jetboating, ziplining, bungy-jumping or any other Queenstown activity
- Scenic inclusions for the best photo opportunities, for example, skippers canyon lookout
Sample C&I Itineraries
Here are a few examples of some package C&I tours. We organise these frequently and they work very well for any number of delegates.
- Afternoon Wine Tour – Visiting 2 or 3 local vineyards in the Gibbston region with the options of a vineyard lunch and/or a visit to historic Arrowtown.
- Central Otago Discovery – One of our feature tours visiting the burgeoning wine areas Gibbston, Bannockburn and Cromwell with wine-barrelled cooked lunch with paired wines and a visit to Old Cromwell Town.
- History and Wine – A wine tour visiting 3 or 4 vineyards plus a tour of the Goldfields Mining Centre and a vineyard lunch.
- Total Luxury – A spectacular helicopter flight from Gibbston to Cromwell with alpine landing, 3-course vineyard lunch and wine tastings in Bannockburn and Cromwell enroute back to Queenstown.