Heli & Wine Tours
The most spectacular way to get around the vineyards of Central Otago. Travel by road in a luxury vehicle, and enjoy an exclusive helicopter ride by air. This premium experience will ensure you make the most of your time out in Central Otago wine country.
Premium Helicopter & Wine Experience
Helicopter wine touring brings together the essence of the exquisite tastes and grandeur of Central Otago in one breathtaking package. Hosted by an expert wine guide, discover Central Otago in style.
Travel by both road and air are exclusive to you and you can enjoy the light commentary led by an expert wine guide along the way. Start time and inclusions are flexible and other activities or sightseeing can be incorporated.
Premium Heli & Wine Tour
5 hours - NZD $950 per adult, $139 per child
Be greeted at your accommodation by your specialist wine guide in a luxury vehicle. Enjoy the scenic drive out to the Gibbston wine region. After the first tasting experience, be met by the helicopter for an spectacular one-way, scenic flight over wine country in an Airbus H120 helicopter.
This stunning flight takes you to the back of the Remarkables mountain range with a landing on Slapjacks point. Take time for photos and continue on to land at the Cromwell base. Tour runs from 10:30am - 3:30pm. Minimum of 2 people needed to book this tour.
- Courtesy pick-up and drop-off in a luxury vehicle
- Begin your private chauffeured journey to your first vineyard by road and enjoy an introduction to the wine region.
- Tae part in tastings at 3 premium vineyards from both the Gibbston and Bannockburn/Cromwell wine sub-regions
- Enjoy an al a carte lunch and match a glass of premium wine at a vineyard restaurant (typically Mt Difficulty)
- An optional visit to historic Arrowtown
- Full commentary led by an expert wine guide