Appellation Wine Tours specialises in wine tours and related activities for conference and incentive groups, partner programmes, special interest groups and wine clubs. Talk to us about your ideas and we will create a special day for your group.
Conference & Incentive Group Tours
With over 19 years of experience working within the C&I sector, we understand the trials and tribulations of working with larger groups and the high expectations associated. We have the expertise, the relationships with the vineyards and a very high attention to detail; all vital for a successful activity far away from the conference room.
We offer a comprehensive selection of packages to cater for a wide range of requirements. They vary considerably from a short tour out to the local vineyards near Queenstown (conference option) to extensive and varied days out incorporating activities such as jet boating, gold panning and scenic helicopter flights (incentive options). All our tours include a full commentary on local wine and history.
Tailor-made tours can be quoted for either nett or commissionable. Just advise us of your preference.
Sample Conference & Incentive Tours
We can customise a tour to suit your needs, time available, and budget. Here are a few examples of what we can put together for you;
- Afternoon Wine Tour – Visiting 2 or 3 local vineyards with the options of a vineyard lunch and/or a visit to historic Arrowtown
- Central Otago Discovery – One of our feature tours visiting the burgeoning wine areas of Bannockburn and Cromwell with lunch at Wild Earth Wines or Highlands Motorsport Park.
- History and Wine – A wine tour visiting 3 or 4 vineyards plus a tour of the Goldfields Mining Centre and a vineyard lunch.
- Total Luxury – Consider a spectacular helicopter flight through the Remarkable Mountains with an alpine landing, then visit our selection of vineyards with lunch in a vineyard.
Wine Clubs & Special Interest Groups
We love the opportunity to show wine-focused groups the highlights of this spectacular and unique wine region.
With 17 years’ experience and extensive relationships with many of the vineyards and activity operators we can design the best possible experience to suit your group’s budget and interests.
We specialise in designing multi-day wine tours that give an in-depth focus on the region, the vineyards and the winemakers. These tours are ideal for Wine Clubs looking to expand their knowledge of Central Otago and immerse themselves in the region.
We understand these multi-day tours can be a major commitment and we are happy to supply references to give you peace of mind that we will deliver a fantastic experience.
Talk to us now about your ideas and we will tailor the perfect tour for you.
Allow us the opportunity to show off our creativity and organise a special day out for you. From birthday celebrations to Christmas functions to bachelorette parties, to simply wanting a fun day out with family or friends – let us know your thoughts and we will take it from there. Additionally, if transfers is all you require we’d be delighted to provide a quote. Groups from 2 to 60+ welcome.
With over 20 years of experience and our extensive relationships with many of the vineyards and local activity operators, we have the means and know-how to ensure the best possible experience to suit your budget, interests and time constraints.
All our wine tours include a full commentary on local wine and history.
Example Bachelorette Party Afternoon
1pm to 5.30pm
- 1.00pm: Pick up at accommodation
- 1.30pm: Take a guided tour through New Zealand’s largest wine cave.
- 2pm: An antipasto platter style lunch will await you in the winery restaurant. Choose a glass of premium wine from the wine list.
- 3:30pm: Enjoy a second tasting at a boutique vineyard in the Gibbston wine region
- 3.15pm: Final tasting which could include wine or craft beer tastings!
- 5.30pm: Be dropped back at your accommodation or in town.