Combo Wine Tours
Save time, money and hassle, with fun and interesting days… and at special discounted rates – not to be missed!
Combo Wine Tours – Departing Queenstown
If you are looking to squeeze as much action into your Queenstown visit as possible, look no further than our combination tours!
To save you time, money and hassle, we have combined with key local operators to create fun and interesting days and at special discounted rates – not to be missed!
Thunder & Wine
10am to 4:30pm – $295 Adult, $178 Child
Enjoy an adrenaline-fuelled hour of jet boating along the stunning Kawarau river. Be collected by an Appellation guide, then sit back and relax for an afternoon among the boutique vineyards of Central Otago.
- Meet at Thunder Jet at 9:45am and be ready for an exhilarating hour of jet boating!
- Enjoy some of those world famous 360 spins, speeds of 95km/h and some storytelling commentary
- On collection from Thunder Jet, get whisked off to relax and join our Boutique Wine Tour, sampling world class wines at 4 different vineyards over both the Gibbston and Bannockburn wine regions
- Relax amongst good company with a gorgeous platter lunch and a premium glass of wine
- Visit Old Cromwell town (time and weather permitting)
Zip & Sip
Start time varys. Finish by 5pm.
Moa Classic $280, Kea Classic $330
Spend a morning among the trees followed by an afternoon among the vines! Ziptrek Ecotours are waiting to take you on a zip-line adventure. Based in the heart of the CBD you won’t have far to travel! On commencement of your Ziptrek Tour, take a more relaxed approach and visit the rest of Central Otago, sampling premium wines and checking out the sights.
- Book either the Moa tour (4-line) or the Kea tour (6-lines) zip-line adventure
- Check-in and meet the guide at the “Ziptrek Guest Services Tree”, 100 metres to the left of the Skyline Gondola upper terminal
Note: A Skyline Gondola ticket is not included in the combo price and needs to be purchased separately
- All guests will be fitted with a climbing harness and helmet
- Moa Tour Snapshot: 4 amazing ziplines, 10 minute uphill walk, 8 aerial tree top platforms, duration 1.5-2 hours
- Kea Tour Snapshot: 6 amazing ziplines, worlds steepest zipline, 20 minute uphill walk, 12 aerial tree top platforms, duration 2.5-3 hours
- For more information visit: Ziptrek Ecotours website
Appellation Wine Tours:
- Meet your guide at the Station Building (cnr Shotover & Camp St) at 1pm and get ready for a relaxing afternoon of sights and wine-tastings
- Sample world-class wines at 3 vineyards in the renowned Gibbston wine region
- Delightful afternoon tea included
- View the historic Kawarau Bridge and the original AJ Hackett Bungy
- Drop off at your accommodation at approximately 5pm
- Note: All bookings are subject to availability and must be booked in advance. 48 hour cancellation policy applies to all aspects of the tour
Our combination wine tours include:
- Platter style afternoon tea
- All wine tastings
- Pick up from The Station Building Bus Stop (corner Camp Street and Shotover Street) or Central Queenstown Hotels/Accommodation
- Drop off at your accommodation at the end of the day
- Complimentary bottled mineral water available
- Comfortable air-conditioned vehicles
Please note: Child rates apply between 6-17 years. Our daily tours are not appropriate for children under 6 years of age. However children of all ages are welcome on our private tours.
Pricing is inclusive of GST and valid until 30 September 2018.